Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First times


The last time I blog about first times was so long ago I kinda forget the feeling...the feeling of excitement in the uncertainty and a kind of anticipation carried with a tinge of anxiety :) I like the familiar but my heart yearns for the new and unchartered as well. Kind of an irony but this is human, always at a contradictory with self haha...

Tonight I am meeting my new sheep and I am looking forward. New relationship, new sparks. I just had a new maid as well which kind of created a bit of adjustment but yep, goanna get used to it. It's going to be a new study term in a few weeks time and I sure am anxious, the seriously packed schedule. Here I come.My first personal retreat with God 2 weeks ago (it took so long). My first retreat with June to seek God. Coming soon! Excited, looking forward. First trip with CG to kukup, is it going to happen?

I want to do something new, something that I have never done before. God, may u be with me in these yearnings :) Bring the sparks in my relationship with God, people, my ministry, my work, my life. My feet standing firm in Your word while the acitivities go on...

No comments: