Freshness

Freshness

Friday, June 26, 2009

Caleb - The visionary

Yesterday's teaching on the life of Caleb spoke a lot to me :)

Caleb who was willing to receive Hebron which is not fully conquered, at the age of 85 years old and still gg strong. Michael who shared abt the 3 prophecies in his life that led him to where he is at each phase in his life.

This brought me back to the prophecies shared abt me mths ago and I can't help but be amazed at the sharpness of His words...

There are a few things prophesied over me:
* To have a Mary's heart, seeking intimacy with God daily
* Seeking a breakthrough. Vision of a narrow road. Though the path is narrow, it will be made available to me if I am willing to pay the price
* The Joy of the Lord is my strength in serving Him
* Trust in God even when things do not appear logical
* Build up my foundation, I am a lighthouse.

At that time, I rem myself thinking, " I have already been seeking God, why was this shared abt me. " I guess it was my pride at work. But it has been shown so real in recent mths when I was impacted by the woman's conference in learning how to have a mary's heart in a martha wrld and also learning to set aside retreats to seek God. And the others as well...

God knws and He really knows. I just have to follow :)

No comments: