Freshness

Freshness

Monday, May 25, 2009

Letter of thanksgiving

Step by step we're moving forward,
Little by little taking ground,
Every prayer is a powerful weapon,
Strongholds all come tumbling down
And down and down and down......

Dear God,

Thank you for blessing us with 2 free tickets yesterday, for giving us a cab when we were just about to give up, for providing a guide to share about the history of China (though not to us), for giving us a wonderful moment on the bridge, for a great sister's gathering, for the 1 for 1 desert, for the cancellation of the meeting, for the claim which came in handy, for the one day off so I do not have to take leave, for the colleague who teach me how to block the websites, for the child who gave me a pen, for the notes that was in line with what I had in mind, for the coupon, for the chrysathemum tea, for the sandwich breakfast my colleague made for us. I can go on and on.

Love,
Jiayan

No comments: