Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quotes on Gratefulness

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
-Albert Schweitzer

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"
-William A. Ward

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
-William Arthur Ward

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;-The Bible Phil 4:6 NKJV

Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough.
- Oprah Winfrey

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not survive the week.If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75 percent of the world.If you have money in the bank or in your wallet, you are among the top 80 percent of the worlds wealthy.If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
- Author Unknown

I'm thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes.I'm thankful for the birds; I feel like they're singing just for me when I get up in the morning... Saying, 'Good morning, John. You made it, John.'I'm thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.I'm thankful...
- Johnny Cash
American Country Western Singer

No comments: