Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Records of Blessings

My Records of Blessings

I am so glad to get my mini notebook - FINALLY! It feels good to be typing on it now :) I thank God for the cheap price I got it at and also people who has helped me. Ruisheng who went with me and helped me check meticulously the parts and Charlie who helped me to refund the microsoft office which I do not need and I saved $109. I am most thankful for my brother who helped me source out the laptop, compare the prices and gave me much valuable advices!Indeed, I am blessed.

This morning I was so tired when I went to work and wanted desperately to get a cup of coffee to keep me going... but was so busy the moment I stepped into office that I did not have time for that. After that rushed into the meeting, I felt extremely sleepy. However, the devotion shared captured by attention as it was on forgiveness which was aligned with the sermon by Pastor Jeff yesterday on the forgiving heart of God. I felt God's presence with me, though still sleepy, I knew he was present.

I went for my last lesson of Project Smile today. We learnt a few more tricks and practise on previous tricks. Maybe cos I m a slow learner or I am not in form today, it took me quite a while to get it. Thank God for this guy sitting next to me who guided me and taught me till I understood. There is an uncle who passed around a packet of sweets for everyone too. Even though I am not able to go for the community session this Sat as I got to attend a wedding, I am looking 4ward 2 other chances of serving the community thr this way. When I reached home, I performed my first magic trick on my brother. He was so skeptical but I still succeeded. So glad!

I thank God also for friends in my life who are there for me. I am so touched by June and Trac. Today Trac told me that she only has one day of leave left for the year and she hopes to have the honor to spend it with me. Wow, I shld be honored. Mani guys will be dying 4 this :P Also spent the night b4 on the phone w June for long hrs. I thank God 4 this fren I can share deeply with. She is such a gd listener. I was also blessed by Wei who told me over msn tht she managed to bridge into spiritual conversation with her frens. I am so proud of her :) Thank God 4 Leanchoo aso who asked me when I am free to meet up. I really thk God for her availability.

Tmr I am gg for my interview for my masters in counseling and I thk God for that as well, also a chance to take leave for the day. A break. I am aso thkful for the tuition assignment that Trac told me she has on hand who can help me to support part of my studies for next year.

God, I pray that you sustain me in the journey ahead. I believe it will be tough, like the narrow road ahead. There are sacrifices to be made, hardships to endure but whenever I feel discouraged and want to give up, may I look back at this blog entry and be thkful to u for all u have blessed me with! I will be still, know You are God.

No comments: