Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday Thanksgiving

This entry is specially dedicated to my CG and friends who have made this birthday such a special one for me.

I want to thank June and Tracy for the surprises since this morning. U gals are so creative..yup, it was indeed an 'unknown journey' and I was glad u two were with me all the way...

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I want to thank my CG: Tracy, Jason, Rachel, Shuling, Jeanette, Jonathan & Clarence for putting together the wonderful video- Transformation. I felt so overwhelmed that tears kept flowing. Thanks for being there with me and all ur affirmations and heartfelt wrds, I will keep it all in my mind and heart.

I also want to thank friends who have known me for years, my ex-shepherds, shepherd, Ex-sheeps, sheeps, ex- CG members, JC fren ( Masyita, Junting, Meiyan, Meiling, Kim Chun, Weizhu, Huichun, Winnie, Claire, Weiwei, Jinghe, Lean Choo, Robert & Christine) who contributed to the video with ur sharings of me - past and future. Thks for being part of my life.

I want to thank all who have given me their birthday wishes. Each msg is a blessing to me.

Lastly, I want to thank my almighty God who has changed me much, from who I was into who I am today, Though still in the process of being moulded, I believe He will continue to prune me. Dear God, I thank u for giving me a purpose to live for, confidence that comes from u and people around me who love me for who I am. You are indeed sovereign!

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Amen (",)

Thank God for doing a great work in you, we are just witnesses of His mighty workings in ur life!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ur encouragaement :)